Small Flock Privacy Statement
Chicken Farmers of Ontario (CFO) strives to balance its regulatory mandate and powers with the objective of protecting the personal privacy of persons with whom it has dealings.
This Small Flock Privacy Statement applies to personal information collected, used and disclosed by CFO.
- At the time you register to become a grower, or register as a hatchery, broker dealer, or processor, we will collect information about you.
- We obtain most of our information about you directly from you.
- We need your name, mailing address, premises (growing location), phone number, fax number, mobile number and email address.
- You may access and update the information we have about you by contacting the CFO office.
- CFO uses your information to establish and maintain a registry of growers. This information can be utilized in the case of a disease outbreak and may be shared, to the extent necessary, with licenced Ontario Broker Dealers, Hatcheries, Custom Processors, Ontario Broiler Hatching Egg & Chick Commission and Egg Farmers of Ontario and other appropriate authorities and organizations in the case of a disease outbreak.
- We will protect your information with appropriate safeguards and security measures.
- CFO will from time to time review and revise its privacy practices. In the event of any amendments, a notice will be posted on www.smallflock.ca, or communicated to concerned parties through publications. If you have any questions, please contact Chicken Farmers of Ontario at (905) 637-0025.